Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Chocolate Muffins


I saw the photo of this muffin posted by a friend of mine on facebook and fell in love with it at the frist sight ! Then I asked her for the recipe and she was so kind not to let me wait that long..:)

And once I've got in hand..I really couldn't wait to give it a try. I ended up making them twice in three days..it means you can easily guess how good and yummy they are !  

The recipe  ( slightly adpated from the original recipe is from the book called 'Bakery in my heart' Vol.2 by Thai author , Na-Chanok Panyahitanont ) ( Note : I used self-raising flour instead of AP )

Ingredients :

160 g 70% dark chocolate
50 g unsalted butter
30 g canola oil
2 tsp vanilla extract
120 g caster sugar
2 xl eggs
200 g self-raising flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp sea salt
150 g sour cream
180 g milk
200 g semi-sweet chocolate chips

Method :

1. Preheat oven to 200c , sift together the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside. Mix sour cream and milk in another bowl and set aside.

2. Melt the chocolate and butter, add the oil then sugar and mix until blended. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until blended.

3. Add the flour mixture alternatively with the sour cream mixture until just combinded. Stir in the chips. Divide the batter into 12-16 muffin liners and bake for 18-20 minutes.




































    

 

   

No comments: