Sunday, May 13, 2012

Apple Crumble Loaf

Today is Mother's day and my sweet 6 year old daughter got a list of things to do for me.. one of them is to let me sit on the couch and do nothing but relax which sounded so tempting to me ! Unfortunately, after 5 minutes trying to follow her plan , I could no longer stand sitting still, so I asked her nicely if I was allowed to do what I liked ..she then told me straight away that it'd depend on what I wanted to do...so I softly answered her question that I'd like to bake something ! Lucky that she agreed and let me go..:)

And this apple crumble loaf is from BBCgoodfood magazine(the latest issue) which I opted for after reading through the recipe and taste team comment !

The recipe could be found here.


































   

No comments: