Sunday, March 4, 2012

Oreo Cheesecake Cookies

I've recently found this cookie and thought it would be great as a playdate snack for kids..so I saved the recipe into my recipes file but then it showed that the same recipe ( title) has already existed..I then double-checked and surprisingly found out that they happened to be the same but from the different sources which the first one has been saved since Jan 2011 !!! How could it be missed for such a long time ??

To make sure that it's not gonna be forgotten again, so I didn't wait until my daughter's playdate..instead, I baked it straight away once I got all ingredients in hand ! My daughter said ' yuck ' when she firstly saw the cookies standing on a wire rack..but when I asked her to have a bite on it..she then said..'yumm' and immediately wrote the cookie name on her lists of favorite desserts! ..lol...don't judge things by their looks, do you ??

The recipe could be found here. ( Note : I reduced the sugar to nearly 2/3 cup and added 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips into the dough together with the semi-sweet choc chips )        




















No comments: