Saturday, January 14, 2012

Plain Orange-scented Pound Cupcakes

I've still continued with baking something simple and easy although it's not deliberately ! This cake is nothing but plain and basic pound cake that I've firstly seen on foodgawker..The photos posted on the original site made me convinced that it would be another great recipe of a plain but scrumptious pound cake..so why not to give it a try ??

What I love about this cake is a scent and taste of orange from zest put in the cake..incredibly, it  makes the cake much nicer and more charming ! My verdict is just to say that if you don't care about fat..then ther's no reason why not to give it a try!!

The recipe could be found here. ( I made them in a cupcake form to save time and problem of my oven, took about 20 mins. to get it done! )
























3 comments:

Vanillaorchid said...

น่าทานมาก ๆ เลยค่ะคุณก้อย ชอบ ๆ ที่ใส่ผิวส้มลงไปด้วย ต้องหอมมากเชียวค่ะ

Shirley @ Kokken69 said...

Your cupcake looks gorgeous! Looking at your cupcake now tempts me to bake this again!

FoodEpix said...

Looks delicious. Would love for you to share your pictures with us over at foodepix.com.