Thursday, May 13, 2010

Stuffed Peanut Butter Cups

Peanut butter is one of things that easily makes myself out of control ! Once I start eating it, either pure or along with something else, I always find it difficult to stop myself ..though, it doesn't work the same with my husband !

Given my husband wouldn't be happy to eat anything with peanut butter in it, I, therefore, don't make much of  baked goods that contain PB because he's basicly a priority consumer of all my food.. This recipe is to make for 6 servings/pieces which is perfect to me..it means I wouldn't have any leftover to deal with.

The recipe is from cakespy on seriouseats which is the same source I've got the recipe of behemoth crumb cake from ( very good feedback from my tasters ) ... if you like PB, this recipe is another one worth your try !

























1 comment:

sana said...

น่ากินจังเลย ยิ่งรูปที่มีชอคแบบเยิ้มๆ