Thursday, June 5, 2008

Orange Slices

Between orange and lemon which both are citrus , I, who doesn't fancy a sourness, personally always think that orange is better than lemon/lime at any rate !! And when it comes to baking, I, of course, give orange a priority..


I came accross the recipe from repicezaar and after looking through it..I knew immediately what to do with that out-of-date-to-be orange in my fruit tray!!


Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket

2 comments:

dailydelicious said...

Oh, it's so good, I can smell cheese from my computer.
And I'm here to say:You are tagged.
Just check it out on my blog.
http://dailydelicious.blogspot.com/2008/06/tag-for-first-time.html
Pook

pepsakoy said...

Khun Pook......ouchhhh..being tagged is the last thing I would wish for !! lol

Wellllll..I was tagged before but I just sheepishly ignored it ! it is rude to do it again ,especially to someone like you...:)

Will let you know when the mission done !