Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Cream Cheese Hamantaschen

I was inspired to make this cutie-looking cookie by the photos posted at Smitten Kitchen site. I,though, ended up using a different recipe from Epicurious..

Why?? Nothing but impatience!!...I just couldn't wait to leave butter and cream cheese reach the room temperature as stated in the (Smitten Kitchen's) recipe , so I picked this recipe up and went straight to the kitchen!

Anyway, after leaving the dough ( 6 hours for my case) in the fridge.. the two recipes are pretty much the same and I chose 3 different jams (apricot, blueberry and strawberry) as fillings.

And I've got the same problem as Smitten Kitchen..only 4 out of 12 remained its shape as before baked..the rest could no longer be called hamantaschen..lol.. (but the taste is not the case) who cares,thou? .. as far as all are consumed!!



Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket

No comments: